Created by Terre Fry for Spellbinders
Spellbinders W-001 Wizard Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Spellbinders S4-171 Butterfly
Spellbinders S4-216 Kaleidoscope Borderabilities
Spellbinders I2-1005 Circles Impressabilities
Core’dinations Color Core Cardstock: Coral and Blue
Crate Paper Inc.; Lillian Collection
* Cut cardstock to make an A2 size card; emboss front of cardstock with the Circles Impressabilities using the Wizard die-cutting and embossing machine.
* Take sand paper and sand the embossed detail to give a two toned, distressed look to the front of the card.
* Cut a 2 x 4 ¼ strip of printed paper, adhere to front of card.
* Using the S4-216 Kaleidoscope Borderabilities cut and emboss printed paper, adhere to the top and bottom of your 2 x 4 ¼ strip.
* Stamp the word “Spring” to the printed paper; cut the S4-171 Butterfly die, take the cut out Butterfly ink the edges, using the smallest Butterfly die ink the die, tape to the center of the larger cut out Butterfly and run through the Wizard to reverse stencil the small Butterfly into your cut out. Adhere to front of your card.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|